What to know about me!
- I am a wife of 7 years to an amazing Godly man.
- I am a mom to three beautiful kids: a 5 year old boy, a 3 year old boy, and a sweet baby girl born December 29, 2009.
- I love God. We are very active in our church. It's the least we can do for the gift God has given us.
- I have lived all over the country but have now lived in Arizona for ten years.
- I married an Arizona native.
- I love art.
- I love sewing and creating new things.
- I don't like patterns but I do love to do other tutorials.
- I love to make stuff up too.
- I enjoy girly stuff. Hair accessories, ruffles, glitter, and sparkle.
- I enjoy photography
- I like using those photos to create scrapbooks. I think it is important to record our family's memories.
- My husband and I enjoy making our house a home, and utilizing the space we have in the best possible way. We are total DIY-ers.
- I enjoy decorating the house but not crazy overboard.
- We are frugal. Very frugal.
- I also enjoy homemaking. Baking, Canning, fun stuff like that. I attempt gardening. I grow sunflowers well.
- I love a happy family and a clean home, and those always come before the other "fun stuff".
Thanks for stopping by! Please don't hesitate to ever contact me for any questions!