Tuesday, November 3, 2009

DIY A Necklace Organizer

My jewelry has been out of control for awhile, and I was really getting tired of digging for it in random places in my dresser! I organized it all in my tiny little jewelry box and then took the "fun" necklaces (aka the really big ones) and decorated a board and hung it up in the closet...out of the way and now I can actually see what I have when I am getting dressed! I had all the materials here and it went really fast.  I am sure I am not the first person to come up with this but I thought I would share...

What I used:

1x4 board cut to desired length
patterned paper ..I used double sided and 3 pieces of different patterns.
mod podge
brush
paint
cup hooks
Now whenever I find the straggler necklaces that are MIA, I will officially be organized! (And there is room for a second one too :))

Pin It

8 comments:

Michelle Devine said...

love it!

Devon said...

What a great Idea..now I dont feel so bad about my jewelry..I am in the same boat..and the bad thing is I keep making more..oh well whats a girl to do...

Sarah said...

I haven't seen it before and I could certainly use one! Maybe I'll put this near the top of my to-do crafts list and make one soon!

Kristi @ Lolly Jane said...

what a GREAT idea! love this for organization for all the pretty necklaces in my knotted, twisted jewelry box:)

stuckinmypedals said...

Ooh, this is just the kind of thing I need to make for my necklaces. Thanks for the idea!

Anonymous said...

that looks great! Can you give instructions on how to do it?

Unknown said...

How do you hang this on the wall?

Carol Candy said...

So smart! Awesome DIY idea.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails