Thursday, May 6, 2010

Flower Accessories

Yes, I know this isn't a ruffle skirt tutorial.  To be honest, I haven't really had the time or motivation to do much of anything "extra" lately.  Having three kids so young, being so involved with church, keeping up with the housework (that feels like it is really a losing battle sometimes), dealing with stuff,  and focusing on my own personal relationship with God makes everything else just "extra".  But I am not apologizing or regretting any of it! Just wanted to say that there will be one...just not yet.

I do want to talk about flower hair accessories. And bows too. I love them. I have worn them for a few years and I love how they can change any outfit up a bit. Ok, not any outfit. There's where my problem lies. What's your opinion on grown women wearing these? Lately, I have been seeing them worn in a way that is just not jiving. So it causes me to wonder, should I or shouldn't I? Is it all about the outfit? The confidence in it? The hair style? All of the above? I am thinking all of the above.

Here's a couple of pictures I took with my cell phone the other day:

Eloise rockin' her flowers.

Daisys

....and then me, attempting the same.

Mamas

I guess as long as I still feel "pretty" wearing them, then it's not really a big deal. And really, in the grand scheme of things, its not a big deal at all. Just putting some of the crazy thoughts in my head out there for all to see. :)

Til next time....

Pin It

1 comment:

Catherine said...

So cute Rebecca! Hmmm, wonder if I could put them on my son? LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails