Saturday, March 1, 2008

Stupid Sock Creatures (and an update on Mr and Mrs C!)

Have you ever heard of these? http://www.stupidcreatures.com/




I made one for Jaden and one for Jackson. Jaden names his 'boy' and adores him! Jackson loves his as well! We need a name for him though :) Jaden has the brown one and Jackson has the blue one.

Jaden helped me make his last night, and I did Jackson's today.
Jaden getting his last night :) (Yes he has a dirty face, he is a boy! I cleaned it afterwards)

I tried to get a good picture of him with his, but he was so happy with it, they are all blurry!

And an update on the caterpillars! Poor Mrs C has some balding issues.


Pin It

1 comment:

Devon said...

Those are adorable,,,wow you are branching out into the craft world..there is no holding you back,,,love the grass catapillars...they are turning out really cute...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails