Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back to Bloggin'

*tap, tap, tap* is this thing on?

Hello! After a bit of a hiatus, I think I am coming back to life a bit! Whats new with us?

I am now over half way done with my pregnancy. We were not going to find out the gender until birth, but temptation proved to be too much and we found out we are having a baby girl! I had a second ultrasound after getting sick with a pretty bad sinus infection that showed us again. :) We are very excited!

Baby Ellie

Slowly, energy and creativity has been coming back and I have been enjoying creating for our sweet little Ellie! 

So, I thought I would share some of the things I have been working on. 

First up: Pacifier Clips!

I did two different types. 

1. recycled a "mam" brand clip. 

I cut off the pre-existing ribbon to use as my "pattern" and then sewed onto plastic clip and added velco closure. I hot glued on my flowers on top of the "pattern" that was already on the clip.

flower paci clip

2. using name badge clips and fabric

I have been using a lot of damask to match our carseat cover and diaper bag, so I thought I would make one to match the "set"...same directions as above but with fabric, and taking apart the name badge clip.

fabric clip

Thanks for looking! See you next time!
Pin It

3 comments:

sherry said...

Glad to see you back blogging. Congrats on your baby girl. So fun. I am enjoying seeing all your girl creations :)

Devon said...

Oh Yeah you are back,,,I have missed you alot...and I love the name Ellie,,,she is going to be looking beautiful with a creative mommy like you...glad to hear you are back among the living...

Stephanie said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! Little girls are so much fun. I have two - a 3-year-old and a 7-month-old. :)

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails