Thursday, August 27, 2009

Boppy Covers

I love my boppy when I am nursing. I usually use it the whole first year...and I am still using the same one that I got with my first. With Jackson, I wanted new covers, but wasn't willing to spend 25 dollars on them because I knew someone out there would be nice enough to have a pattern...for free. 

Sure enough! I got it back in the day at Economical Baby, but I believe its no longer about, and this time I got it at Vanilla Joy.

Here is my recent one that I used with scraps here that I had.




Pin It

2 comments:

LucieP said...

so what's it like to be able to use pink?!

Tricia said...

So I've just been reading through all your fun posts...you are so creative and have mad skills! I am jealous. And I just have to give a shout out to VanillaJoy.com...she is my sister in law. Just love her!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails