Monday, November 29, 2010

What are you doing for Christmas cards this year?

When I was growing up, I loved getting the mail and seeing all the Christmas cards that would come in for my family. Each year, I would see my mom sit down and write out Christmas cards with pictures or letters of what was going on in our family.

Now that I have a family of my own, I love sending out and receiving Christmas cards. I used to sit down and make each card. I love the personal touches that making your own bring. Unfortunately, the costs and time would add up fast. As my family as grown, I have had to adapt to that, and for awhile would just go buy a quick box of store bought cards and sign them and send them with a picture.

In the past couple of years, I have really enjoyed all the fun photo cards that have come about. I enjoy sitting down with a family picture or two and personalizing a photo card that is printed out and shipped! I cant find a copy of my card last year, but this is the picture we used:


One of my favorite places to order photo cards is Shutterfly. And why not? The pictures printed there are always of great quality and there are so many other products you can get with your pictures as well! I am even looking into making a calendar this year!

Shutterfly has great offers, especially this week. Make sure to check it out here! Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails