Saturday, January 29, 2011

Crepe Paper Roses

I have really been enjoying reading Thrifty Decorating! It's a fairly new blog that is written by a friend of mine! She has some great ideas and fun crafts that you can do in your own home as well!

This morning, my husband told me to take some "me" time, so after being inspired by this post, I gathered up the supplies I already had on hand and got to work!  I wanted to actually do the wreath like she did, but I didn't have a good base already here, so I did the Styrofoam ball instead.

You definitely burn your fingers a bit, but I think it was definitely worth it! I am actually decorating my entryway for Valentine's Day and thought this would be a great addition to it! Once I figure out what I am doing in that little area, I will definitely hang it there. I thought this was a good spot for now though. :)


Thanks Nikki for the inspiration!

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails