Monday, April 6, 2009

Sickness, Sewing and Such

I have been busy the last couple of days. I am doing a couple of boutiques at the end of the month and have been racking my brain and going through my stash on what I should do for it. I have gotten a good start on it, and am excited to be offering some fun necklaces as well as an assortment of sewing items. So I will be busy sewing and creating for the next couple of weeks! And the challenge will be using only stuff I already have here!

I also started to do my new wallet but after several failed attempts at a certain spot, I gave it up for now. I was trying to sew through so many layers of courdoroy, and I have been sick the past few days, that I just didn't want to deal with it anymore. So I still want to do the wallet and a matching purse.

Yep, we are sick again here. Can't wait for it to leave the house so we can move on! 

I'll leave with a picture of some pretty purple flowers we have out back.


Pin It

1 comment:

Tina said...

Beautiful flowers! Hope you all feel better soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails