Friday, June 17, 2011

Didn't disappear!

Hey guys!

I haven't disappeared! I had blogged a lot of entries ahead of time before we went out of town and then did a few more while we were out of town. We were gone for two and a half weeks, including some time with zero internet or cell phone service (gasp!)

Now that we are home, I am getting ready to do a yard sale here soon, and I was busy doing laundry and unpacking and getting back into our normal routine. Also...I LOVE summer! I love having all three kids home with me at once! I am treasuring every minute and having so much fun with them. They grow way too fast!




I have been working on some projects too!

Talk to you soon and enjoy those men in your life this weekend. They deserve it!

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails