Friday, June 3, 2011

Road Trip Fun Idea!


I saw this idea over at The Mother Huddle and it screamed out to me, "TRY ME!" I think I even heard the word "please" when it screamed out at me, so I knew I must do this for our own road trip.

I didn't buy any new dvds for the trip, so I didn't add them to the bags but I did do some of the same ideas as what I saw. So excited to put a twist on entertaining the kids in the car for 24 hours!


Hopefully I am going in prepared and we will have lots of fun! Movies, music, coloring, new pillows and new little toys, plus lots of snacks. The snacks are a big deal because they are never allowed to eat in the car.  Mean parents, aren't we? 


Pin It

1 comment:

Leisa Dreps said...

That sounds like a fun idea! Hm, perhaps for kids who do know how to read, you could label them in codes that you know. It could be more fun and exciting for kids to pick a bag when they're in the car. It should make driving and road trips with the family even more fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails