Sunday, February 28, 2010

Princess outfit for a 2 year old :)

I had so much fun with this the other night. Did you know walmart sells boutique outfits now for little girls? 15 dollars for a few cheaply made pieces. Pass.

This is so much cuter in my opinion!


What I did:

No Sew Tutu (I made the waist about 18 inches, and it fits my three year old) the tulle was 3 yards of light pink and 3 yards of hot pink and then I sewed the elastic in a loop before I tied on the tulle

Nylon headband with flower

Freezer paper stencil with fabric paint and permanent fabric glue rhinestones

Happy Birthday Morgan!

Pin It

2 comments:

Melissa Tresler said...

You crack me up!

Adorable outfit! I am sure the little girl will love it! :)

Sparklinbecks said...

Yeah, I guess he's almost three year old...and we dont have to mention he is a he :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails