Shame on me for:
- getting down about extended family situations
- worrying about money
- not scrapbooking for two weeks
- not getting enough sleep for a week now
- only getting my sewing machine out once this week and that was to try to design a cell phone cover
- failing at the cell phone cover and giving up before i really tried
- drinking too much soda this week
- losing my temper today with the boys
- not taking time out today to really appreciate my family
- not finishing the laundry and leaving it unfolded on the chair
- not picking up the Bible today until Bible study tonight when I had to
- skipping exercise...again
- not sending my Maw Maw any recent pictures of the boys
- lack of patience
- start out my day reading the Word- everything else after this will be easier to face on!
- pray for patience and truly seek it
- try not to worry about anything else.
- only drink one soda
- make peach jam
- fold the laundry and put it away
- enjoy play time with the boys
- hug them and kiss them and be grateful for life. who cares they make messes? how long does it really take to clean up?
- start a "what i am grateful for" book.
- celebrate my husband's 31st birthday while my sweet sister babysits
- dance....that counts as exercise
- thank God for blessing me with family, health, home, and providing always.
How easy is it to get down on yourself for "failing" all of the time. To get stuck in the "shame on me" attitude. Turn those negative actions into positive goals, and your optimistic attitude may truly do wonders for your day! Job 9:27 "If I say, ‘I will forget my complaint, I will put off my sad face and wear a smile..." Life is too short for all the other nonsense.
I will report back after tomorrow to update how it went. Pin It