Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New Farmer's Market in town!

I got this notice in my mail last week about a new farmer's market coming by the new mall around here so I did a little research and wanted to share what I found at azcentral:


• 9:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. first and third Wednesdays of the month, October through May.

• At least 12 vendors will be at each market. The main focus will be on foods but other items will be sold such as aprons and tablecloths.

• The market will be located on the side street by Just Dogs Gourmet. SanTan Village is at Williams Field Road near the Loop 202. ( I read its by FitChix)

• Information: www.shopsantanvillage.com. Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got that email too! Yay! :) We will have to go check it out!

Devon said...

Very cool,,,I love farmers markets...thanks for the info..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails