Sunday, August 3, 2008

Breaking Dawn!


Well I just finished the last book in the Twilight series! Despite thinking I wasn't going to read it at all, I found myself in line at midnight on Friday night with another big fan, sneaking out of a scrapbook crop! I cant believe I bought it! (actually I bought two, one for my mom to hit me back later for and one for me...because I just couldn't wait to borrow the book, knowing I would finish it in a weekend). There was a fun party going on at borders that my sister in law had checked out earlier too that would have been fun to be at! I recommend reading the series, keeping light of them and realizing that they are just a fun fiction series...nothing more. Pin It

2 comments:

Sara said...

I bought the third and am saving it for our plane ride next week!! I'm super psyched to read the last one too!!

AZ HS Spotlight said...

The question is...did you like it?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails