Monday, August 4, 2008

Crochet Storage

This morning, Micah went out to work on the kitchen set that we are refinishing, Jaden was busy playing with monster trucks, and Jackson was napping, so I decided to make a bag and case to store the yarn and crochet supplies that didn't really have a home to call their own. It took no time at all to make it....maybe 2 hours tops.

I was inspired awhile back by this site, but I ended up really doing my own thing for both the bag and case...and the best part was, this was all done with fabric scraps. I have a lot of scraps I have been trying to use up the last few months. Just like with paper, its fun to see how many different ways you can use the same print and just how different it looks!

I made sure to leave spaces for more hooks in the future, and the bag can hold a lot more yarn!





I'm pretty pleased with it! Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

girl you rock! i am absolutely amazed at all the darling things you are able to create and all you accomplish. whew...i'm tired just reading your blog!

nancy =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails