Thursday, August 7, 2008

Two new pages

I worked all day yesterday and this morning to get my cleaning and laundry done so that I could focus a bit on scrapbooking. I have been in a rut lately and I was trying to get out of it. I got the boys down for their naps and set up a little spot in my bedroom and got to work!

I had to do my about me page for devine memories, so I started off with this page:


Then I did my about me page. I guess I liked some of the stuff I added to that page because I carried some of those elements onto the next:


It turned out to be a fun page to do, with all the pink and rhinestones! I am so glad I got to play a little bit this afternoon! Now its time to go cook dinner! Pin It

1 comment:

CalleLillyCafe said...

Great job on your LOs..once again! Wouldn't expect any different!! Love the journaling strips on the first one! (one of my fave ways to do it!) The colors, Damask design, bling, flowers on the 2nd... likin' it all! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails