Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Pages

The other night when I was working on pages at the all nighter crop (ok, so I didn't really finish anything) I was really struggling. I think I have been in a creativity funk lately. There has been so much on my mind, that when I sit down to create....it just isn't happening. I don't know what my deal is.

I finished two of the pages I attempted to start on Sunday night.... I apologize for the pictures.

Simple pages! I freehanded the little boat, added the rhinstones and sewed a little bit.


This page was fun, but its missing something. Actually, I think they both are. I might keep them in my "pages in progress" pile.


And hopefully I will snap out of the funk and be able to get back into things again! Pin It

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I like the pages! They are cute, the pictures of the boys are adorable too!

sherry said...

I love both of them but especially the 2nd page in blues with the owl

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails