Saturday, August 30, 2008

pages of my boys

I don't know if its because I am not feeling good or what, but I feel like these pages are lacking something...

This one was fun playing with the picture. I used digital frames from Two Peas and a saying from Shabby Princess....

Lots of bling and glitter with the acrylic letters. It works with boys pages, I promise!

More two peas digital frames and shabby princess sayings! I also sewed on all but one of these four pages.


Acrylic Crown I cut out earlier in the week...


And this one is a scraplift from a scrapbook forum I participate in. Its always cool to take a page and try your hand at it.


Pin It

4 comments:

Diana Waite said...

I LOVE the bling on the pages, and the acrylic you cut the other day looks AWESOME!!

Michelle Devine said...

I agree. Great pages. But then they always are

Amy O said...

They aren't lacking anything, you goober! Super cute!

Gina said...

These are sooo cute!! I esp. love the first one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails