Thursday, November 13, 2008

A very difficult week.

On Tuesday, our family lost someone very very special to us. Someone that did more for us than we ever could have known. Micah's grandmother, Eloise, went home to Jesus with her family around her.

She was one of the happiest sweetest people I have ever been blessed to know. She loved everyone. Her kids, her grandkids, and her great grandchildren miss her so very much. Most importantly, she loved God and had the strongest faith. She was inspiring in everything she did in life.

This has to be one of my most favorite pictures ever. This was taken the day that Jackson was born. Jaden loves all of his grandmas, and he made sure he let Micah's grandma and my grandma know at the same time.


Even though we know she is in a place with no more tears and no more pain, we miss her so so much. I wasn't going to blog anything, because I didn't even think I could do justice to how amazing of a person she was, but I just wanted to say, even though no words can say what it is that we feel, that we love you Grandma. Pin It

9 comments:

LucieP said...

the pictures say it all!

I'll say a prayer for your family.

sherry said...

Prayers for your family

Shannon said...

thats so sweet Rebecca.

Anonymous said...

what sweet pictures, and im sorry for your loss. prayers are with you guys!

Anonymous said...

We are praying for your family and everyone who was touched by this great loss. Thank God for his awesome gift! To know that Eloise is home with Jesus. And this separation is only temporary.Love J.Russell

Anonymous said...

the photos are wonderful! keeping you and your family in my prayers!

Debbie Bower said...

I think you did an amazing job capturing your love for her and her love for her family. She sounds like an amazing woman...

I will keep your family in prayer!

LucieP said...

you've been tagged!
http://lucieps-place.blogspot.com/2008/11/taggedx-2.html

Diana said...

so sorry for your loss!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails