Thursday, May 19, 2011

Wax warmer idea

So a couple of weeks ago, I scored these cool candle samples from my mother in law. Just little pots of scents that I think help you smell and choose what candle you'd like to purchase.



We were at the dollar store last night getting a few things for an upcoming road trip and I saw a little metal wax warmer:

and I thought, "how perfect this would be to heat up those fun scents!" 



So I scoop out a little bit of the wax with a little spoon and place in warmer. 


It takes no time at all to melt and smell the fragrance. Just heat with a tea light until the scent is gone, clean out and reuse. So far, I have heated it through three tea lights and I can still smell the fragrance. 


Pin It

1 comment:

huzaifashaikh said...

Wax melters Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails