Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009 Plans/Resolutions

I never like to make resolutions because I can never seem to keep them!

I am planning on working on a few things this coming year. Some of these things are (in no particular order)...
  • getting in shape
  • eating better as a family
  • working on and continuing our goals of "being green"
  • learning to knit
  • getting to know my camera better
  • drawing closer to God
  • working on our finances
  • being more thrifty
One thing I am excited to be working on is keeping a book for myself for the whole year. Thoughts I have, stories to tell, events I go through, etc. Along with this will be my picture a day goal. Each day I will take one picture that represents the day, my thoughts, whatever is going on in my head! I am hoping it catches on and it is something I can stick with throughout the years. What a neat thing to be able to look back on as we raise our family and live life!

What kind of resolutions or plans do you have? Do you stick with them? Pin It

1 comment:

Diana said...

I love the idea of taking a picture a day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails