Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Pot Holders W/ Apron


I am loving pot holders right now. The problem with pot holders though, is that (mine at least) get stained up, burnt up, and just well loved.

I made a set of four of these for my sister in law...and now I want to make more! I looked at one of mine, and went from there with it.


I plan on making a lot more, and will post a tutorial with the next batch!

(and here is the matching apron that my sweet sister in law was nice enough to take a picture of me for!)

Pin It

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No way, I love this! What a clever idea, apron with matching pot holders! Sorry, I don’t get out much lol!

Devon said...

Rebecca you are becoming the next Martha Stewart(in a good way). Love the pot holders and apron..good job.

Devon

Anonymous said...

Gosh, you have one lucky sister in law! I wish I could rock that apron w/matching pot holders......oh wait I do! Yay!!!! :) Hehe, ok I'm a nerd...but....your mom. Heart.

CalleLillyCafe said...

Love the ruffles & pot holders!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails