Saturday, January 3, 2009

Blanket and Burp Cloth Set

A few weeks back, a friend of mine from high school messaged me (love facebook!) and asked if I would mind making a gift for her best friend who is having a baby! They aren't finding out until the birth what gender Baby is. so it had to be neutral.

Here is what we came up with. It is SO soft and elegant! I want it.

Seriously.

This is a gorgeous blanket. Its a great floor size blanket that is perfect for tummy time, and can be used for Mommy to snuggle up with Baby too!!
The burpcloths are a set of 3, made from terry cloth for wiping any of those sweet baby messes up with, and with one having the ribbon tags on each end, for Baby to touch.

And my favorite part: (hard to see it here, but it says hugs and kisses on the green ribbons)


Thank you so much for thinking of me with this gift! It was an honor making it, and I can not wait to wrap it up in its sweet baby packaging and send it to the Mommy to be!

Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's beautiful! she will love it!

Diana said...

I LOVE it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails