Wednesday, January 14, 2009

quilt in progress

I recently received a bag of quilt squares (yes, already cut! how cool is that?! I do not like cutting) that were found at my husband's grandmother's house. I don't know what she was going to do with them (I so wish I did though), but I figured it would be cool to make two quilts out of them for each of the boys. The one pictured here is going to be a fray quilt I think and is for Jack. We laid out how it should be sewn and now it just needs to be put together. The other quilt I am going to make is for Jaden, who requested a train quilt after he saw a fun magazine from my mother in law. 

Of course I will post pictures when it's done :) Pin It

5 comments:

Raising Baby Bee said...

I envy your time to be able to craft. *sigh* I have all of my daughter's 1st year clothes packed away in a box so I can make a quilt (probably a fray one). Can't wait to see your quilts done!

And I haven't had a chance to comment on the aprons, but I just ADORE them. So fabulously vintage and kitchy.

Anonymous said...

oh this looks like so much fun! i have to say that when i first read your title i just registered it in my head as "guilt". what wonderful project to be working on! can't wait to see the end results!

Sparklinbecks said...

haha, guilt :)

thanks guys! i cant wait to work on it! I have other stuff i need to finish up first, but at least its ready and waiting!

Diana said...

If only I was brave enough to try to quilt!

Michelle Devine said...

That looks fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails