Sunday, January 4, 2009

First Design Team Page for 2009

Wow, I have been a scrappin' slacker the past few months. Today, I cleaned up my scrap area and decided to sit down and create.  I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to get anything done so I grabbed a coke, my favorite glass and the laptop with some sweet tunes and got to work. I had this page kit I needed to do for DM by tomorrow, so that was nice to work with and get back into the groove! 


Here is the page that I came up with:







products used:
bazzill cardstock
pink paislee "sweet cakes" paper
daisy d's birthday rub-ons
thickers alpha stickers (i love when alphabet stickers give you enough letters to do a title... its the little things, ya know?)
ribbons
black ink for distressing

Pin It

5 comments:

Tina said...

Thanks for the encouraging comments on my blog. :)
I did my page for DM today also. Great day for scrapping. Love your page! Your boys are so cute.

sherry said...

Great page Rebecca. Your boys know the best drinks are at Sonic :)

Devon said...

You are so good...it turned out very cute...of course the subjects are adorable....good job.

Michelle Devine said...

So cute. Glad it will be up at the store.

Melissa said...

Your boys are so adorable. I love their smiles. Thanks for adding me!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails