Saturday, January 17, 2009

Knitted Hat...(I cheated.)


Made this little number while I watched the boys play online at  playhousedisney.com today (It baffles me how fast Jaden learned how to use the computer).


I cheated with it. I am going to try to learn how to knit this year, but for now, I am using those knifty knitters from provo craft. I bought the set of four looms after I kept hearing about how cool they were from my mom and grandma. I resisted for about a year, but finally caved in and got it with Christmas money from my grandma. She sent me a book that I am excited to get and see what else I can do!

Really, it took me an hour with a lot of interruptions. I should have made it a few rows longer, but not too bad for my first attempt! And you really feel like you accomplish something too! I am going to make a few more of these. Jaden wants one (He loves hats of any kind) and my sister wants one too. 

And I started this scarf last night...



Pin It

1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

I've wondered about those! Now I think I want some too! (Knitting is fun but I can only manage a pot holder square thing!) Thanks for sharing!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails