Monday, January 5, 2009

I want this apron.


I love the black a la mode sheath. Seriously, I want to win it. I know I won't, but it never hurts to try!

I love aprons. One day, I want to have a really big collection. For now, I think I have 4...not bad of a start to a collection, right? One I made, and the other three were gifts. Oh and I have my old stampin' up! one...I should alter that one.


Be on the lookout for more aprons on here too. I saw a really cool craft one I want to make now. After my scrapbook page yesterday, I am excited to create again!
Pin It

3 comments:

Diana said...

They're so gorgeous!!

Kim D. said...

Do you do custom orders for the ruffle aprons? Thanks!

Sparklinbecks said...

yes i do! let me know if you want one and what you are thinking about with colors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails