Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February Goals

I have projects in my mind that I need to complete, along with things to do around the house a mile long. I doubt this will all get done in February..but it's good to have goals. And a lot of it is dependant on my husband who has different work hours this month.

In no particular order:
  • start a new Bible study.
  • update my etsy...sick of seeing christmas stuff on there, time to put fun new things in!
  • do scrap quilt
  • make that wallet.
  • start Jaden's train quilt
  • learn to knit (with Devon as my teacher, right? :))
  • applique walgreens reusable bags (I got 12 for 4.00!)
  • start art lessons this month- all signed up!
  • get kits made for DM
  • make Jack's pillow-waiting for the stuffing to go half off at JoAnn
  • build and stain Jack's dresser
  • refinish craft chair...have supplies for it, just need to do it.
  • put the boxes in the attic from christmas so that I can have the patio back (not my job. i did my part before 2009!)
  • start 2009 garden (waiting on mini fence to be built so dog doesnt eat my carrots this year)
  • finish the kitchen chairs (?! yeah thats right.)
  • back up all photos on laptop.
  • fix our pc... stupid virus.
  • and since its February, how about making that calendar holder so I get that hung up. :)
Pin It

5 comments:

sherry said...

It looks like this is going to be a busy month for you

Devon said...

Yes,,I will be more then happy to teach you to knit,,,I am off wednesday,,if that will work for you,,that is a week from tomarrow...

Sparklinbecks said...

During the day? That works for me! How about 11?

Kelli Fisk said...

And I thought I was the only one in town with a list a mile long for February! We will have to keep each other in check!

Sparklinbecks said...

seems llke every month ends up looking like this! we can keep each other in check :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails