Monday, February 9, 2009

My husband's Valentines gift...

shh...its a secret :)
I had help choosing clothing colors (Jaden insisted on making sure his hat looked just like his favorite hat.) I did a quick sketch of what I pictured in my head and then went for it. First time I have done that...usually I go by a photo.

Because the paint is still so wet, the camera caught weird glares off of the painting, so I couldnt get a very good picture. The brush strokes look bad here and the colors are too dark. in person, they are very vibrant.

I just need to get a frame for it and hope it dries in a week. I am kind of pushing it. I hope he likes it!
Pin It

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the sweetest thing I have ever seen! :) So cute, Rebecca! Micah is gonna LOVE it!

sherry said...

Tat is just too cute. I am sure he will love it

sherry said...

oops sorry "That" guess my fingers were slower than the brain

Anonymous said...

that is so nice! you are super creative and im sure micah will love it! :)

Sara said...

Oh I love it!! What a special gift!

Melissa said...

That is such an awesome painting. I think your husband will love it. Hope your feeling better

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails