Sunday, June 15, 2008

Gardening Question

Update~ I knew I planted carrots~ I googled it and was right, ha ha Micah! He is still mumbling about the seed grouping though :)

*******************************
I went to check on the garden this afternoon and found a nice surprise. I planted three types of seeds a couple of weeks ago, in addition to the sunflowers. I planted corn, lettuce and what I thought was carrots. Everything is sprouting! Now that the carrots have sprouted though, we dont think they are carrots....because the one carrot plant that survived the dog a couple of months ago doesnt look anything like the new ones.

If anyone or the first person who can tell me what it is, I will send some seeds to you!



And I know its all clumped together, Micah told me next time I plant seeds, he is going to help me plant them, even though everything else is in a nice straight line :) Except for the lettuc. You think thats bad, you should see the lettuce! Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails