Monday, June 30, 2008

I spy with my little eye....

something.....fun!

I spied these on etsy today and would love to have ordered one but it wouldn't get here in time before we leave, and its fun to make your own!

I used scrap fabric and rice on one, plastic pellets on the other. I prefer the rice...as its safer and environmentally better, but the plastic is fun and you can see through it and shift through it easier. The window is vinyl from JoAnn's.

I did shrinky dink animals for the rice one, and random house objects for the other, and they will be a good little toy for the boys on the plane I think!



Pin It

3 comments:

sherry said...

what a great idea. I bet they will help keep the boys entertained on the plane

Sara said...

Oh that's cool! I might need to set down the knitting needles and dust off my sewing machine!!

Melissa said...

Those are super cute! How fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails