Sunday, July 13, 2008

Dallas Farmer's Market Finds!

Since I am a sucker for a good farmer's market, I saw a sign in down town Dallas yesterday for this one. They had everything from meats, produce, cooked food, spices, jewlery, home decor, flowers and plants, and lots of other fun stuff! I felt weird taking pictures in the produce and stuff, so I just took a couple.


They give out a lot of samples, which made the boys very happy to be there :)



It was fun seeing all of the different things, and I wish I could fly stuff home with us!



Here are our yummy purchases today!



There were so many veggies I wanted to get too! I stuck with the tomatoes though so I am not really cooking here much. Apparently, there are a couple more, so we might go check out one more while we are here. Fun stuff!! Pin It

1 comment:

Melissa said...

AWWWWWWWWWWW HOW FUN!! I wanna go too.... I SO wish we were there with you guys!!! WE definitely miss you! I want to eat that plate of fruit, yum yum! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails