Monday, July 21, 2008

Playing around pictures

Thursday night, I took the opportunity to get some cute shots of the guys in my life at my friend's apartment. Since I am on hubby's laptop in TX, some of them were edited with picnik.... some weren't. Picnik is so much fun to play with, but very slow when you want to do a lot of pictures. Thats too bad too, because some of them could have used a boost in color, and some of them are probably overdone. Thats ok though, right? Its all about how the person taking the photos likes them.






















I will post the Gaylord Resort pics tomorrow probably :) Pin It

4 comments:

sherry said...

Love the photos. You did an awesome job of editing them. The boys look like they are having a great time.
sherryb

Michelle Devine said...

those pics are great. I love that wall.

The Apron Queen said...

What a cutie. Everybody looks happy. I use Picnik too. Photo Shop scrambles my brain. :)

For your daily dose of vintage goodness & a bit of silliness, stop by Confessions of an Apron Queen

Anonymous said...

great photos rebecca!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails