Thursday, July 17, 2008

Texas shouldn't be called the lonestar state...

...it should be called...the "no scrapbook store for you" state. (Sorry, that's all I could come up with, I am tired.)

So we went around today looking for scrapbook stores that my friend used to enjoy frequenting, but since she has moved from the area, all of the ones she knew about have gone out of business! What gives?! Its only been about 3 months since she moved! And when I looked at this month's creating keepsakes, one of the ones out of business was listed in the magazine. L-A-M-E!

We ended up at Hobby Lobby instead and I got some cool alphabet stickers that were all 50% off. I scored a good deal.

Wah, I just wanna scrapbook! A week and a half more and I will be able to get my hands on it..oh yeah and the housework that comes with being home :) Pin It

2 comments:

sherry said...

Man that is the pitts that you couldn't find a scrapbook store. I know I would be going crazy without my scrap stuff. Not much longer and you will be home
sherryb

Michelle Devine said...

You will have to come spend a weekend at the store;) After you have rested from your vacation of course.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails