Thursday, July 10, 2008

Take me out to the ball game...

Last night I was stolen away from my hotel room (oh poor me) to go see a Texas Rangers game...in the second row ON the field! They call it the commissioner's box. Apparently, its pretty controversial because its a dangerous spot to sit. Needless to say, upon hearing that little fact, I was jumpy every time a ball was thrown to first base (right in my line) and a ball was hit. I just had it in my head all these visions of my face getting smashed by a ball! Crazy Rebecca. They played LA and won. The humidity got pretty gross but the heat wasn't too bad.



Thanks for the fun night and tickets Brandy! I have to say I can not believe I got into it, even though the STL Cards werent playing. I still held true to the colors though with my red and white. I had jeans on, but Micah reminded me that the Rangers were red white and blue so I quickly changed my jeans to black shorts. Gotta keep it real. :) Pin It

3 comments:

Olivia and Michael Fitch said...

Jaden will kill you when he grows up and finds out that you had a picture of him dropping a deuce for the whole world to see on your blog.

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a great time!

Melissa said...

You and Brandy look so cute! :) How fun to be so close!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails