Friday, July 11, 2008

If you have been to one Marriott, you have seen them all...

Our little traveler has been a part of our journeys since 2004 when I was pregnant with him. (Obviously.) He's pretty much always been a happy little traveler for the most part, and has visited around AZ, CA, CO, IL, driven home to AZ from CO and IL, MA (including Vermont and Maine), and now TX.

With business trips, we always stay at the Marriott because of its many conveniences. Everything about them are the same, including their upholstery!

I won't post couch pictures, the stripes are the same from 2005 but the colors are different (that was in San Jose when Jaden was 5 months old) but here is his Boston chair at 15 months...


And his Dallas chair at 3 years old..


I thought it was kind of funny :) Pin It

3 comments:

Swasey family said...

I LOVE the Marriots!!And that is soo true!

Olivia and Michael Fitch said...

I thought it was a picture of JJ at first, and then I realized it was Jaden when he was way little. I was like, "Wow, you got his hairz cut"

Melissa said...

I love the two chair pics...awww, sniff sniff...time goes by too fast!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails