Monday, July 7, 2008

Twilight


For awhile now, all I have heard about is Stephanie Myer's "Twilight" books. They come pretty highly recommended. Almost everyone I talk to (or blogs I read) have read these books.

Apparently, I am missing out on something pretty fun, so yesterday, I was sent back to the hotel with the three books from the series that are out right now. (What an awesome deal for me that one of my best friends now resides in Dallas!!....AND has a pretty nice collection of books, AND is pretty generous with them! :))

So during naptime today, with no craft supplies (besides my fun crochet!) I will be reading more of this book that has captured my attention. I love a good book. I just have the hardest time stopping. I am like that with anything though, once I get into something, a scrap book page, project, whatever, I have such a hard time leaving it and coming back to it.

I'd love to hear anyone's thoughts on these, but don't give away anything! Pin It

5 comments:

Melissa said...

And the reading begins....hehe.

Shannon said...

haha I was just going to post on this because I juat finished reading all 3 bookes last week. stay tuned!

Michelle Devine said...

I just got done with #3 and I LOVE these books. I read all three in 7 days.

Swasey family said...

Its such an awesome book!!I LOVE THEM ALL I had them all done in a week, and have pre ordered the last book that will be here in a few weeks!!!Enjoy!!

Angel Johns said...

They are amazing books! I read all 4 in a little over a week. I couldn't wait for the movie to come out this past Saturday. Honestly, the books were MUCH better. Enjoy! Once you start, you won't be able to put them down. Happy Reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails